Exceptional career opportunity for an ambitious Channel / Partner Sales Manager – Cyber Security & OEM, to join a Quantum technology company which design and manufactures innovative quantum technology for all connected devices. The company provides the security and performance that is required to build the next generation of encryption technologies. A new class of products and infrastructure with unprecedented future-proven security guarantees.
Remote based, as Partner Sales Manager within their Cyber Security and OEM Channel Markets, the role is to be both a key part and of their Sales and Business Development Team and also their Channel ‘GTM’ strategy to ensure they deliver to customers and internal stakeholders.
As an experienced Channel Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of their OEM Channel Sales strategy into customers and prospects, working within the sales and marketing team and in conjunction with operations, product and engineering teams within the company. From a business development, sales and account management perspective instigate, drive and manage customer interactions throughout the sales cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, support and execute on the existing Channel ‘GTM’ strategy.
- Open new markets and customer prospects for their products and services.
- Present and develop the Channel & OEM value proposition.
- Where appropriate account manage and develop Channel Partnerships.
- Develop and execute segmented sector sales plans, identifying key prospects, key decision makers and influencers.
- Develop and maintain effective contact strategies with clients and prospects.
- Liaise with relevant departments / stakeholders / SME’s to develop RFP responses and commercial proposals.
- Map and understand the competitive landscape both quantum and non-quantum pertinent to business activities.
- Represent the company at key industry and corporate events to develop the brand profile and sales pipeline.
- Communicate the progress of customer sales interaction to both internal and external stakeholders where applicable.
- Collaborate with other teams throughout the company to achieve sustainable growth in line with business objectives.
Required career experience:
- A minimum 8 years + work experience ideally within the cybersecurity or a similar related market within an OEM, partner, channel sales, account management or business development customer facing role.
- Proven consultative selling skills to large Partner, Channel and OEM organisations within the IT & high-tech markets.
- A solid network of contacts within the Partner, Channel and OEM organisations within the IT & high-tech markets.
- Experience in handling and managing technology RFI and tender processes.
- Experience of setting market and commercial pricing strategies for OEM Partners.
If you are potentially open to consider this career opportunity, we have full job description to send you and more about the company including a link to their website to review.