About the job
Exceptional Chief Financial Officer career opportunity for a well-capitalised and fast growing enterprise EV charging solutions company, headquartered in Rotterdam. The company enables its major global A-Brand customers across Europe and the USA to electrify their fleet sustainably, efficiently and reliably.
You are a key member of the global management team (6 people) in a highly mission driven company. In your role you help develop solid financial strategies for our fast growth. You contribute to our mission to power clean transportation by structuring the business from a financial, legal and administrative perspective, and setting us up for scale.
• As a global MT-member you contribute to our strategy by:
• Assisting in formulating the company’s future direction through providing input on the company’s business plan, financial strategies, budgeting, and forecasting
• Developing performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
• Maintaining in-depth relations with all members of the management team and key people in financial & legal control functions
• You have a key role in unlocking financing to facilitate our growth by:
• Active involvement in investor presentations, pitches and general capital raising activities, in conjunction with the CEO or occasionally as a lead presenter or first point of contact. You win the confidence of investors by conveying your thorough understanding of the general business aspects as well as all finance and control related topics.
• Supporting the preparation of investor presentations including all related business information such as market sizing, scenario building, benchmarks, etc. in close collaboration with key people.
• Preparing regular investor related communication in close cooperation with CEO, other MT members and key functions.
• Proposing general strategies for funding of the business facilitating its fast growth, implementing such strategies including managing the contact with suppliers of debt financing and other financing facilities
• Actively contribute to, and supervise due diligence & legal processes required as part of fundraising efforts
• Run all accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury in close cooperation with our business control.
• Manage a small team incl. an experienced business controller, admin/hr and build it out according to your own insights
• Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies / foreign operations (currently USA)
• Manage any third parties to which accounting, or finance functions have been outsourced
• Support our sales and business development with financial insights, models, business calculations to support our commercial activities
• Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
• Monitor all legal matters involving the company, and legal matter affecting the industry; ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Report financial results to the shareholders and/or board of directors
• Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
• Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts; arrange for debt and equity financing; invest funds
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.