About the job
Exceptional career opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join as Finance Director for a London based and established Energy Transition SaaS company, which is well capitalised and venture capital funded.
The Finance Director will be a key member of the management team, reporting to the Board and be finance operations focused, responsible for a team of four finance professionals. The Finance Director is responsible for implementing processes and streamlining and executing the financial strategy.
- Manage all finance operations: accounting, payroll, supply chain, legal, tax, and treasury in close cooperation with the Managing Director and Executive Chairman.
- Manage third parties to which finance functions have been outsourced.
- Monitor cashflow and cash forecasts; manage relationships with banks and debt providers.
- Developing the business plan, financial strategies, and budgets.
- Developing performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Maintaining in-depth relations with all members of the management team and key people across the organisation.
- Understanding and mitigating key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Monitoring legal matters involving the company, and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinating Board and shareholder reporting.
We are searching for a Finance Director / CFO for a tech scale-up company or a Finance professional in leadership position in a corporate context, with relevant exposure to growth. Ideal career experience includes:
- Understanding the requirements of private equity and/or venture capital investors.
- Relevant education: Chartered Accountant or degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration.
- Experience in an international context.
- Smart Energy / Energy Transition / SaaS / Hardware company experience.
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this exciting opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.