Exceptional career opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join a D2C eCommerce mobility company established in 2010, based in Amsterdam and with retail units across Europe and the USA, to lead their online D2C channel – supported by brand stores in key regions.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with management and the operational team and be responsible for setting up a world-class eCommerce-driven sales organization.
Managing a growing team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define, develop and execute D2C strategies to enhance online sales and brand engagement.
- Own the end-to-end experience of our D2C channel, ensuring seamless customer experiences.
- Unleash the power and potential of the brand stores and smoothly connect the online and offline channels and activities.
- Forecast and measure the channel performance and adjust priorities where necessary.
- Partner closely with the Brand and Marketing team, the regional business units and business developers, and the finance team to deliver against your vision of the customer experience and business goals.
- Build, manage and mentor a team, including in-house performance management, data analysis and operation resources to execute an eCommerce-driven sales organization.
- Establish and manage the right processes for your team and cross-functional partners to execute and optimize flawlessly and efficiently.
Ideal career experience:
- Proven track record in D2C – of managing and exceeding eCommerce revenue targets, P&L management and budget planning.
- Experience in leading an eCommerce team.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce KPIs, user experience (UX), online sales techniques and experience with data and analysis to, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making and prioritization of resources.
- Experienced in operating both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced and agile environment in the DTC field.
- Experience in a start-up / scale-up company is preferred.
- Experience working in a Shopify eCommerce environment and Google Analytics.
- Team-orientated with the ability to interact with partners across the organization at all levels; ability to negotiate and influence peers and members of a cross-functional team.
- Dynamic and creative leadership skills with excellent business acumen, interpersonal communication skills, with a can-do attitude.
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this exciting opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.