Exceptional career opportunity for a Marketing & Brand Manager to join a D2C eCommerce mobility company established in 2010, based in Amsterdam and with retail units across Europe and the USA.
Reporting to the CEO, you will develop and execute the marketing calendar and increase brand awareness through PR, Social Media (Owned) and collaborations (influencers, platforms, outdoor, expert panels, partnerships etc.) and campaign & brand management.
Managing a small and growing team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop a multi-channel marketing calendar to increase brand awareness. We aim to be the top Premium eBike brand in The Netherlands and Germany and continue establishing our position as a market-leading Urban eBike Brand in the USA.
- Develop a brand strategy per region.
- Develop and execute the multi-channel marketing calendar for the European and USA markets.
- Develop a stellar marketing team to support you and achieve your vision on brand strategy.
- Have a content vision that you can translate to the content team and support them in executing your vision.
- Develop a ‘branded’ PR strategy, creating at least one significant PR moment each quarter in both regions (Europe and USA).
- You activate and centralise their hubs (Brand Stores) and apply a city-take-over strategy to increase local brand engagement and utilise their local presence in an omnichannel-focused marketing strategy.
- Develop a network of influencers across the Dutch, German and US markets.
- Work closely with the eCommerce team to understand, identify and steer performance by identifying customers, analysing the customer journey and reporting on NPS and overall customer satisfaction.
Ideal career experience:
- Experience with the creation and management of KPI-driven content & multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Retail D2C eCommerce sector experience.
- Experience in a start-up / scale-up company is preferred.
- A creative and structured way of planning and executing.
- A natural project manager: You set clear paths and include milestones leading to assessment, reflection and optimisation.
- 5+ career experience in Marketing, Brand Management, PR in a similar role.
- The managerial experience to lead the Creative content team (both internal and external) and the vision to build your marketing team.
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this exciting opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.