About the job
Exceptional career opportunity for an experienced Senior Finance Manager with team management and growth experience to join an internationally recognised recruitment solutions company with 600+ interim contractors on their books.
We are looking for a senior hands-on finance professional to manage the Dutch finance team (6 FTE). Good communication is key for success, as communication to and stakeholder management of the finance team, business leaders (responsible for the recruitment operations) and Group Board is required. Working closely together (‘in tandem’) with the group controller on delivering reporting and improving processes linked to finance is essential.
We are looking for a person that has the potential to grow to a Finance Director role, which would expand the responsibility to e.g. finance operations of newly acquired businesses and/or operations support.
Any experience within the recruitment industry and/or payroll is considered a huge benefit, as a large part of the Dutch revenue comes from contracting, in which the process around payroll is essential.
Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department. Strong focus on managing the Finance team (both people management and management on day-to-day activities) in the Netherlands.
- Prepare all company accounts for all the NL Group entities.
- Provide input to and assist group controller in preparing monthly and annual financial reports, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Prepare Margin analysis and Balance Sheet monthly reconciliation per GL account
- Prepare Payroll data for the external field employees and internal employees.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Prepare budgets and financial plans for the NL group companies
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Report to the Business leaders & Group CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the Group CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Establish good working relationship with stakeholders incl. Bank, auditors and Group Controller.
- Motivate and lead Finance staff for NL group entities by supporting their activities and providing helpful feedback
If you are potentially open to consider this career opportunity, we have full job description to send you a more about the company including a link to their website to review.