Exceptional opportunity for an experienced CFO to join a well-capitalised FinTech who are experiencing global growth. The company offers funding solutions that empower entrepreneurs to focus on building successful companies across Europe.
Founded in 2018, this venture capital funded company has so far raised £130 Million, and grown to 90 professionals across Europe, with ambitious plans for further growth.
As CFO you will play a pivotal role in setting and overseeing the companies global financial strategy. You will enable growth by leading their fundraising strategies, whilst building out an effective finance and treasury function. The CFO will have a direct impact on the strategic growth of the business in the EU and into the US.
● Based remotely in the UK or EU.
● Lead the strategic management of the company financial strategy.
● Take the lead on investment and debt capital raising strategies, considering cash flow and liquidity risks.
● Manage all accounting operations including costs, treasury and revenue recognition, ensuring we accurately monitor unit economics.
● Own the debt fundraising strategy, execution and overall capital structure, including investor relations.
● Build and develop a team of high-performing finance professionals from diverse backgrounds (first hire will include a Financial Controller).
● Manage regulatory reporting and compliance.
● Establish and manage a financial controls framework.
● Work with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team on all matters relating to the company growth, company objectives and financial performance.
● Introduce suitable IT and Financial technology alongside our CPO and Heads of Department.
● Set up efficient internal frameworks, working across departments to help drive product improvements and enable better decision making.
● Forecasting and financial reporting. Managing the process for financial planning and analysis.
● Performing risk management by analyzing the companies liabilities and investments, and developing further reporting for external debt and equity investors.
● Introduce Business Intelligence as a core part of the business financial operations requirements.
● Proven track record as VP of Finance/CFO or in a relevant role, preferably within a growth stage fintech or leading financial services company for 7+ years.
● Track record owning minimum £200m debt fundraising capital raise.
● Experience of leading on investment rounds (series C and above).
● Developed a Business Intelligence function as a critical part of the Finance team.
● You know what it takes to build a greenfield, best-in-class finance department.
● Excellent knowledge and use of data analysis and forecasting methods.
● Excellent communication and people skills, with the desire to lead.
● Expert leadership ability and can naturally inspire a team to deliver exceptional results.
● An entrepreneurial mindset.
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.