Exceptional career opportunity for an ambitious senior finance professional to join as CFO at a scale up stage network solution company based in Utrecht.
The new CFO has a crucial role in further professionalizing the internal organization to create a strong foundation for further growth. We’re searching for an inspiring leader who can recognize the different interests within the organization and know how to connect with various stakeholders and bring structure.
As a member of the management team, you will be jointly responsible for the execution of the finance strategy and the further growth of the organization. The role involves setting up structures that steer this growth in the right direction and to realize operational excellence of the supporting processes while keeping the strength of the entrepreneurial climate intact. Together with the finance, IT, legal, HR and fleet management team, the CFO defines and develops systems, processes and structures and coordinates these with those directly involved to achieve the desired improvements.
The activities include the following:
● Build and manager the finance function and oversee facility, legal, HR and fleet management departments.
● Further design and professionalization of the planning & control cycle, including timely month-end closing, reporting and (steering) management information for the various internal stakeholders and shareholders.
● Expand business control and use of data analytics.
● Optimizing the processes using existing ICT systems (Exact): operational excellence of supporting processes.
● Taking care of internal reporting and external financial reporting.
● Challenging and keeping forecasts sharp and getting the best out of the organization in continuous dialogue with the business managers.
● Monitor the progress of growth planning, commercial forecasts and investment decisions.
● Manage and further build an effective, efficient and high-quality finance team.
● Responsible for continuous monitoring of tax and legal risks of business activities.
● Maintaining external contacts including the bank, tax authorities, accountant, etc.
If you are potentially open to consider this career opportunity, we have full job description to send you a more about the company including a link to their website to review.