Exceptional career opportunity for an experienced Customer Success professional to join a global cloud-based meter data management cloud solutions company in the Utility and Energy sector. We are searching for a Customer Service Director who wants to work in a dynamic environment with varied tasks and responsibilities, which includes leading complex projects with many different stakeholders, from the people in the project up to the executive level. For the first eighteen months this will be a standalone role with the opportunity to then build a team. The Customer Success Director will have a technical background, an understanding of mission critical Enterprise SaaS solutions and ideally have experience of working with grid or with energy retailers in Spain and Portugal. Ideally the customer success director is based in Portugal or Spain, close to our key customers.
● Develop trusted relationships with decision markers with each assigned customer and work as the lead point of contact. Understand each customer’s strategic goals to make tactical recommendations based on the business service offering.
● Gather valuable feedback for continual product improvements.
● Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape.
● Play a critical communications role by regularly interacting with customers.
● Lead cross-functionality to drive customer success and work with internal teams to balance, meet and exceed customer perceptions and expectations on all levels.
● Partner with the internal sales team to develop a plan for customer success and expansion for each customer to achieve growth goals. Identify up-sell service extensions sales opportunities and communicate any potential risks that would threaten renewal.
Ideal career experience:
● 5-8+ years’ proven career experience in Customer Success for an Enterprise SaaS company.
● Strong understanding of the business processes of grid and energy retailers.
● An analytically minded professional with excellent planning & communication skills who acts as a trusted adviser and partner to our large account customers while maximising the business’s value proposition
● Excellent interpersonal communication skills. A good listener and advisor who can bring people together.
● Self-motivated, has a hands-on mentality and eager to exceed expectations.
● English written and verbal language and either Spanish or Portuguese written and verbal language.
● Solid educational background.
If you are potentially open to consider this career opportunity, we have full job description to send you a more about the company including a link to their website to review.