About the Job:
Investment management fund which invests in well-known technology companies and funds in Europe and the USA are searching for a Head of Finance & Accounting. The position can be based in their Berlin or Hamburg offices. Alternatively, the position can be based remotely, managing a team of three finance professionals.
– Creation of fund models, distribution and sensitivity calculations for Exit / IPO, as well as operational KPI analysis.
– Management of liquidity planning and control and preparation of capital calls and distributions.
– Coordination and support of fund investment and liquidation processes.
– Monitoring of fund compliance and regulatory provisions (especially know-your-customer).
– Preparation of annual financial statements according to IFRS and German accounting with our tax consultants.
– Preparation, creation and evaluation of shareholder resolutions and audits as part of the Year-end work.
– Responsibility for the analysis, recording and monitoring of the maintenance of transaction and fund data.
– Development and expansion of the accounting area as well as clarification and implementation of legal requirements and changes in regulations.
– Close cooperation with tax firms, fund administrations (in Hamburg / Berlin) and Law firms and accountants.
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this exceptional opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.