Exceptional career opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to join an established market leader. Based in London and with offices across Europe, the company supports leading international businesses with improving their IT security and cybersecurity, partnering with other best-in-class service providers throughout Europe.
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing and leading the commercial activities. Initially your responsibility is to drive commercial success in realizing personal targets, contributing meaningfully to the execution of the growth strategy.
· Develop and implement a targeted sales approach for mid-sized attractive customers, thereby expanding the company’s customer base and ensuring market share gains.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by building true partnerships through understanding customer needs and requirements.
· Set and realize realistic sales targets.
· Identify and realize cross-selling potential between various group companies.
· Follow ongoing industry trends, with the ability to successfully act upon emerging opportunities with awareness of the competitive landscape.
Who do we look for:
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager with a proven track record in developing a targeted sales approach, building trusted relationships with existing and prospective customers, consistently outperforming ambitious sales targets. A self-starter who has the ambition to contribute meaningfully to creating the leading IT risk attestation market leader in Europe, and to grow personally and professionally.
Ideal career experience:
· 5+ years of relevant sales experience with the emphasis on consultative enterprise sales.
· Affinity with IT, Assurance, or Cybersecurity (experience in these sectors is a plus but not mandatory).
· Focused, ambitious and deal driven.
· Results-oriented, ambitious, and driven to close deals.
· A commitment to demonstrating thought leadership in our industry through hosting and attending workshops, seminars, and industry conferences.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of an organization
If you are potentially open to consider this career opportunity, we have full job description to send you and more about the company including a link to their website to review.