About the job
Exceptional opportunity for a Senior Fund Controller to join an established Berlin based Venture Capital Fund which has invested into 150+ disruptive and high-tech start-up companies across Europe and the USA.
As a key member of the Operations Team with two direct reports, you will work closely with the Operating Partner on a variety of tasks, including:
● Exposure to a broad range of transactions (from financing rounds, through M&A transactions, restructurings, IPOs and closing our funds).
● Be responsible for a comprehensive overview of capitalization tables (and waterfalls) of our portfolio companies across all funds.
● Own the preparation of quarterly reports for the funds and contribute to other investor communications (e.g. fundraising data rooms, investor presentations etc.).
● Be responsible for cash flow / reserve planning as well as efficient processing of distributions.
● Regulatory reporting (German Federal Bank, BAFIN, FATCA, CRS, etc.).
● Financial statements (and their audits) of the funds (e.g. preparation of management reports).
● Communicate with banks and external service providers (tax advisors/accountants, auditors, insurance brokers, etc.).
● Support international expansion.
We are searching for a highly motivated professional with a mix of finance, tax and operations who will have positive impact in a highly dynamic environment who is fluent in English and German.
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.