About the job
Exceptional career opportunity for an experienced OT Cyber Security Solutions Manager to join a Leipzig based Cyber Security company which ensures both cyber security and operational stability of the ICS and IoT infrastructure in industrial, energy and water companies across EMEA regions.
The position can be based remotely or work hybrid from their Leipzig office if preferred, and the key responsibilities are:
With your technical know-how you are the first contact person for their customers. You inspire with product demos and ensure a high-quality service for the users and work closely with their sales and development teams.
· Planning and installation of their network monitoring solution for customers.
· Technical support in the analysis and elimination of system malfunctions – primarily by telephone and/or electronically, sometimes also on site.
· Technical support of the sales department in projects with sales partners.
· Conception, preparation and execution of product presentations.
· Support in the further development of their portfolio through knowledge of technological developments and market trends.
If you are potentially open to consider this career opportunity, we have full job description to send you a more about the company including a link to their website to review.