About the job
An exceptional career opportunity to join a fast growing SaaS Energy Trading Platform based in Munich. The People Director manages the people department and oversees recruitment and talent management. This includes employer branding, onboarding/offboarding, culture management and development / training. Performance management strategy, processes and execution are also at the core of this position.
The company is scaling significantly and looking for someone to drive growth from a people perspective. The ideal candidate has experience in a start-up company, experienced a scale-up (for example from 50 to 150 employees), and has worked directly with senior management, acting as key sparring partner to the CEO and C-level management team. This is a hands-on opportunity to lead the People team, promoting equality, diversity and knowledge sharing. Ensuring that the company recruits and retains the best talent in the market who can drive the business forward to realise their shared ambitions and vision.
● Oversee all talent-related activities
● Recruitment: Source the best available talent in the global market
● Define position-dependent recruitment channels and optimize these
● Develop our employer branding approach
● Continue improving our onboarding and offboarding processes
● Promote equality and diversity.
● Develop activities/applications around our values (fun, support, curiosity, persistence)
● Development/Training: Enable all employees to develop in the best way possible
● Design our development and training strategy
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.