About the job
Established in 2012 with offices in The Netherlands and the USA, the company provides a SaaS-based platform for enterprise company energy data management and this opportunity is for a Software Engineering Manager to join the Utrecht based team.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to drive short and long-term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Measure and track performances in all technical key functions of the company.
- Manage technical resources across the product cycle.
- Understand and drive the product development process, including resource planning, release management, documentation and scaling principles.
- Develop customised technical solutions for key customers, including ensuring successful
- project delivery.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Software Development background and Python + JAVA experience.
- Knowledge in electrical engineering, energy management systems.
- Solution experience (combined hardware and software) in Enterprise
- Good understanding of market direction and product development strategy.
- Good understanding of standardisation, system architectures and middleware.
- Technical management experience including budgeting, planning, KPI reporting.
- Strong leadership and team management, performance reviews & talent gaps.
- Execution experience working within a company that has grown at a rapid scale.
- Strong strategic agility but willing and able to delve into the operational (hands-on).
- Strong team player with the highest integrity and ethical values, and open-minded,
- Goal-oriented – measuring success both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Structured, strong communication skills and solution-oriented in multiple cultures.
- Degree in Engineering