About the job:
Established in 2012 with offices in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and Houston USA, the company provides a SaaS-based platform for enterprise company energy data management and this opportunity is for a senior sales professional to work remotely from the UK or the Nordics.
An experienced sales professional who will be responsible for selling a leading SAAS platform meter data management solutions, working with the company’s partner network in Europe to develop and close business. We are looking for a seasoned professional who enjoys winning, leveraging their executive contacts and enjoys being part of a scale-up software house. This role will work cross-functionally with technical sales, solution teams, consulting, professional services and corporate marketing to create and deliver revenue growth.
- Grow business by selling to and through the company’s European partner network and directly to utility companies.
- Establish relationships directly with Power utilities to drive business through the partners.
- Effectively managing all aspects of a complex sales cycle based on value selling.
- Establish a qualified pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecast in CRM.
Necessary and desired career experience:
- Previous success at Direct selling essential.
- Experience in presenting and gathering requirements at all levels in the organization.
- Appreciation for and an understanding of regulatory issues and their impact on buying decisions.
- Experience of selling “cloud solutions” is highly desirable.
- 5 (+) Years experience selling MDM, AMI, or Utility Billing / CIS solutions to the business and IT side of the utilities.
- Majority of selling experience working in multiple national markets.
- Well versed in complex technical scenarios, and communicating value propositions to VP and C-Level decision-makers.
- Experience with the rapidly growing market environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Able to be self-sufficient and experienced at European-wide travel.
- Experience of corporate and start-up culture highly desirable.
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this exciting opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.