- Innovative solutions for industrial monitoring, enabling companies to guarantee cybersecurity and the availability of their OR and IoT infrastructures.
- Operational Technical (OS) Cybersecurity products (must have OS experience)
- Remote role focussed on German/EMEA market. Could be based in Germany, Belgium, Switzerland
- Professional German language preferred but not essential.
High growth business that develops innovative industrial monitoring solutions for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables in clients to maintain both cybersecurity and availability of both OT and IoT infrastructure and securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
You will head up product management and be responsible for the product(s) strategic and operational end to end development (and positioning) for the OT cybersecurity products within the energy sector.
You will drive the development of new products and services to further support the company’s growth in Germany and Europe. This will include review and improvement of customer orientation, pricing and value proposition.
- Experience in OT Cybersecurity
- Educated to degree level, ideally in computer science, electrical engineering etc
- Multiple years experience in a high-tech environment, as either a product manager, product owner of requirements engineering
- Competence in leadership, management and planning
- Agile working experience
- Highly analytical, creative problem solver
- Professional German language skills preferred