Exceptional career opportunity for an experienced Tech Analyst or Tech Associate to join an innovative European venture company backing early-stage entrepreneurs on their journey of building global companies.
This opportunity primarily focuses on appreciating, understanding and discussing early-stage tech-focused ventures, their products and technologies, and the markets they operate in. These ventures will operate in fields such as AI/ML, Deeptech, Blockchain, Robotics, Autonomous Driving, Data Science/Engineering, and related fields.
The job includes both some limited market and technology research and evaluation as well as your personal assessment of the attractiveness and innovativeness of a company.
Being a Tech Associate at this company will allow you to meet entrepreneurs and companies, e.g. also at start-up conferences, cultivating honest trust between them and the company. It would also mean that you should develop and share a qualified point of view, especially in regards to the technology that often sits at the core of the start-up.
You are an innovative and energetic professional, with a university degree that demonstrates technical capabilities as well as the ability to make sound and responsible judgements. You are on your track towards an engineering, software engineering or data science career, with a few years work experience, and are interested in cutting-edge technology and digital products.
You can code, have experience in building stuff yourself and like to think about innovative ideas, trying to always stay ahead of what’s new in the early-stage venture world.
● Understanding and evaluating the technologies that often are at the core of early-stage companies we are looking at, in fields such as AI/ML, Deeptech, Blockchain, Robotics, Autonomous Driving, Data Science/Engineering, etc.
● Appreciation and evaluation of early-stage ventures, their products and potential for growth and success in general
● Quantitative/qualitative market research and analysis of different industry sectors, including market sizes, competitive factors, market dynamics and technologies at play
● Preparing information material that helps guide our investment decisions
● Connecting and discussing with early-stage founders as well as our network of Fellows to support portfolio companies to grow
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this exciting opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.