Exceptional opportunity for an experienced CFO to join an early-stage venture capital and crypto investment firm who is looking to hire a driven Transaction Manager to join their team in Berlin.
The fund invests in early-stage technology companies and crypto networks mainly across Europe and the US. They believe in a transparent and collegial work environment and are willing to invest significantly in the development of the team.
As Transaction Manager, your responsibilities would include (but not be limited) to:
● Work with the investment team in analysing financial and legal aspects of potential investment opportunities (cap tables, term sheets, round modelling, financing and shareholder agreements)
● Help manage service providers (due diligence, legal) during transactions.
● Carry out financial analysis on a portfolio and fund level (key metrics such as NAV, DPI, TVPI, net and gross IRR, reserves analyses, etc.)
● Work with their Finance Manager to oversee and optimise tax, structural and legal aspects of the fund and management company – together with legal counsel and tax advisors.
● Together with the Finance Manager, oversee all aspects and ensure best in class quality of reporting to the fund’s investors.
The firm is looking for a Transaction Manager with the following background:
● Minimum 3-5 years professional experience at either
○ The transaction support group of a large accounting and audit firm,
○ The finance team of a private equity or venture capital firm,
○ A law firm,
○ An investment bank, or
○ Any role that would offer a similar experience and background.
● With experience in modelling and financial concepts / valuations
● Very good English spoken and written skills.