Exceptional career opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join as CFO for a London based Smart Energy for Real Estate, Hardware / SaaS solution company which is well capitalised and scaling from 30 FTE – 60 FTE.
The CFO will be a key member of the management team, reporting to the Board and we are looking for an experienced Financial Director / CFO to support the business’ rapid expansion, working closely with the CEO.
As CFO you will play a pivotal role in shaping strategy and direction as one of the leaders of the business. You will be responsible for a whole range of activities from owning and developing the business plan, forecasts and budget to establishing and managing business processes and controls.
On a daily basis you are responsible to:
- Manage all finance operations: accounting, payroll, supply chain, legal, tax, and treasury in close cooperation with the CEO and CTO.
- Manage third parties to which finance functions have been outsourced.
- Monitor cashflow and cash forecasts; manage relationships with banks and service providers.
- Support commercial teams with financial insights, models, and business calculations to support commercial activities.
Essential career experience:
- 5-10+ years of experience in senior finance based roles.
- Experience with IoT, hardware and SaaS business models.
- Experience of leading at least one fundraise or exit for a start-up/scale-up.
- Keen interest in the future of the energy sector and Net Zero.
We have more information to send you regarding a detailed job description and more about this exciting opportunity, if you would like to explore further based on your interest and suitability.